Shoot the Breeze!
- Time to get registered for the 2013 Discraft Shoot the Breeze Open! June 1 & 2 this year. Click HERE for an online flyer - You can now register online by going to our registration site - Click HERE to go to stbopen.info. At this site, you can register & pay (using Disc Golf Scene's Paypal arrangement with the PDGA), or you can pre-register and make other arrangements to pay (pay any club officer, or send a check). Looking forward to another awesome event!
- NEW Summer Handicap League - Wednesday nights - 6 week league, starting June 5 - count your 4 best weeks. Tentative start time is 5:30 pm. Need two qualifying rounds - we'll be playing Wednesdays evenings leading up to June 5 - contact Larry through our "Contact the Club" page. Here's a FLYER.
- September 21 is "Sticky Fingers" (held during the Lake Shore Park Rib Burn-Off). Slightly different format, but still TONS OF FUN! Click HERE to see the flyer.
- The 2013 Ashtabula Ice Bowl is History! $517 was raised for Ashtabula Community Action's "Meals on Wheels" program, and 77 pounds of food donated to Ashtabula Catholic Charities. Both programs help feed the hungry in Ashtabula County. Thanks to our sponsor, Bath Fitter Ohio, and everyone else who made it happen! Click HERE for a link to the galleries page!
- It's over a few years old, but if you missed it the first time around, check out the article from May, 2009's Flying Disc Magazine featuring "The Lake Erie Monster"
- We have been notified by Paul Jay, the Ohio PDGA rep, that the first weekend in June, 2013, is cleared for the 13th annual Discraft Shoot the Breeze Open. Keep June 1 & 2 open on your calendar!
- Sunday Scrambles! - Sundays at 10 am.